Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Battle of First Deep Bottom: In Stores Today!

I am happy to announce that my second book, The Battle of First Deep Bottom has hit shelves nationwide today!


This work is a much different animal from my first book on New Market Heights, in that it chronicles events on the north side of the James River from late June of 1864 thought the end of July.

I was fortunate enough to team up with Steve Stanley again for the maps and Hampton Newsome penned an excellent forward.

And if you’re interested in learning more about all of the fighting that took place north of the James in 1864, be sure to check out my article in the latest Hallowed Ground that covers it all!




Upcoming Appearances:

October 9thBull Run Civil War Round Table: New Market Heights Lecture

October 26th – Costco, 1401 Mall Dr. Richmond, VA 23235: Battle of First Deep Bottom book signing

November 9thHenrico Theater: Screening of “Glory”

No comments:

Post a Comment